Integrated development environment for Java applications
Eclipse is an integrated development environment (IDE) that's perfect to develop Java applications. This multiplatform environment was originally created by IBM, even though it was later through the creation of the Eclipse Foundation that it was finally freed in 2006. If you're a programmer, downloading an integrated development environment like the latter is essential.
The value of experience
Eclipse has been satisfying developer's requirements for the development of Java applications for many years. Since the development was freed many versions have appeared like Eclipse Europa Packages, Eclipse Ganymede, Eclipse Galileo, Eclipse Helios... Eclipse Indigo is the most updated pack, and in it you will find all the essential tools necessary to develop web and Java EE applications as well as JPA, JSF or Mylyn.
- Integrated development environment that allows the use of plug-ins.
- JFace graphical interface that makes it easier to develop applications based on SWT.
- Includes a text editor with syntax highlighting options.
- Allows you to compile files in real-time.
- Use all kinds of assistants to create projects, classes, etc.
- Keep in-depth control of the versions with the CVS tool.
Java applications: nothing but advantages
One of the main advantages of Java applications is that they are multiplatform and multisystem. That is why an integrated development environment like Eclipse is so important.
Use Eclipse, download this Java development for free, it's one of the best options available.
- It's necessary to have Java Runtime Environment (JRE) or Java Development Kit (JDK) to be able to use Eclipse.
- This download requires a ZIP compatible compressor.